CPA, Manager, Accounting
Fun Facts/Personal tidbits
• I grew up on farm north of Vegreville and in the fall, much of my time is spent away from the office in the combine.
• During the summer and fall I continue to play on competitive sports teams in and around the area including for the Vegreville Blue Jays (senior baseball) and Two Hills Longhorns (senior hockey)
• I plan to visit every baseball stadium in the Major leagues one day and so far I have visited the iconic Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs and also have visited stadiums home to the Chicago White Sox, Toronto Blue Jays, Detroit Tigers, Pittsburgh Pirates and Milwaukee Brewers.
• I have played TPC Sawgrass golf course, home to one of the most famous holes in golf.
• I enjoy amusement parks and water slides and have been to Disney World once and Disneyland twice.
• I enjoy visiting Fairmont Hot Springs and Invermere, BC in the summertime and playing Greywolf Golf Course in Panorama, my favorite Canadian golf course.
• My best friend from high school, other co-workers at Wilde and Company and myself once left Calgary, Alberta at 11am for Invermere, BC, a three-hour drive. We arrived at our destination at 2am, 15 hours after leaving, due to disastrous traffic jam. We are all now best friends for life.
Experience Highlights and Special Skills
• Prepare and translate financial statements and taxes for small businesses and corporate farms
• Audit senior on NPO and municipal audit teams
• Experienced with year-end preparation on complex matters including tangible capital assets, grants, capital funding, deferred capital contributions, and reserves
• Oversight on Wilde and Company recruiting and tech projects
• Vegreville Men’s Curling Club Association, Treasurer
• St. Mary’s Romanian Orthodox Church of Boian, website creator
Strength’s Finder Dominant Attributes:
• Achiever, Includer, Relator, Focus, Responsibility