Kyle Bodnarchuk, CPA, CA
I grew up on a mixed farm near Wynyard, Saskatchewan and moved to Vegreville in 2003 where I met my wife Ashley. We have four fantastic children who fill our lives with energy and enthusiasm.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends and staying active playing sports. I also try to find as much time as possible for hunting, fishing and being outdoors.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE BACKGROUND
I received my Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 2003 and received my CA designation in 2006.
Due to my farming background, I particularly enjoy working with farm clients. I also like the variety that corporate and personal tax, consulting and municipal audit provide.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Partner, Wilde & Company; 2012-present
- President, Vegreville & District Chamber of Commerce; 2013, 2014
- Vice President, Vegreville & District Chamber of Commerce; 2011, 2012
- Board Member , Vegreville Economic Development Board; 2011-2016
- Board Member , Vegreville & District Chamber of Commerce; 2008-present
- Vegreville Incentives Bylaw Committee member; 2014-2016
- Vegreville Land Use Bylaw Committee member; 2013-present
- vEGGfest planning committee; 2015-present
- Assistant Coach, Vegreville Vortex Football Team; 2006, 2007, 2009-2011
- Manager, Wilde & Company; 2008-2011
- In School Mentor, Big Brothers Big Sisters; 2008-2010
WORDS OF WISDOM
- Accurately updated accounting records help with making informed business decisions.
- Always separate personal expenses from business expenses.