Bcomm, CPA Articling Student
Fun Facts/Personal tidbits
• A friend and I one day packed our bags and drove to Alberta by ourselves in 2013; we wanted to work in the oil patch, make some money, and go back home. For some reason, I am still here.
• I go to the gym religiously
• I have a cat named Fuzzball
Experience Highlights and Special Skills
• Industry experience in: Oilfield/industrial services, pipeline construction, and road construction from 2013 – 2020 across BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan.
• Class 1 License since Aug. 2014, with fluid and heavy equipment hauling experience: vacuum trucks, hydrovacs, Combo units, tankers, deck work, etc.
• Commercial funding and financial reporting for industrial services businesses.
• Financial consulting, and help negotiating contracts, for the above.
• Digital marketing and IT support for the above, including being involved in startups from 2018 – 2020.
• CRA reviews and audits involving sole proprietors and corporations of up to $3M yearly revenue.
• T2 and T1 tax returns.
• Organ donor.
• Volunteer work for local fairs and amusement parks in Maple Ridge, BC.
Strength’s Finder Dominant Attributes:
• Focus, analytical, competition, command, achiever.