CPA, Manager, Quality
Fun Facts/Personal tidbits
- I received my scuba diving certification while in high school. This certification ended with a diving trip to Belize.
- I spent a Summer Semester in Italy. During this time, I took part in a Sea Turtle Rehabilitation release in Naples, walked the streets of Pompeii, toured one of the oldest Marine Biology Centres in the world, and visited the top of Mount Vesuvius twice.
Experience highlights and special skills
- Preparation and translation of financial statements for small business
- Planning and implementing work management software programs.
- Significant experience training and leading new hires and CPA students.
- Planning and maintaining client engagement software
- Veteran’s Association Food Bank Hamper Delivery
- Tax basics guest speaker for various community groups
Strength’s Finder Dominant Attributes:
- Achiever, Deliberative, Futuristic, Relator, Analytical