CPA, CGA, Principal, Quality
Fun Facts/Personal tidbits
• I have a true appreciation for sarcastic humor and believe that laughter is good for the soul.
• I enjoy spending time with family and friends and look forward to my annual post-tax season trip to Vegas.
Experience Highlights and Special Skills
• In charge of Quality Assurance for the firm
• Mentorship and leadership development of articling students
• Over 20 years of municipal and NPO audit experience, including recommendations on system improvements
• Review and translate financial statements and taxes for small businesses and corporate farms
• Treasurer for St. Mary’s Education Society
• Involvement in fundraising activities for other organizations including Community Association for Lasting Success, Ed Stelmach Foundation and Crisis Association
Strength’s Finder Dominant Attributes:
• Harmony, Analytical, Consistency, Deliberative, Discipline