FCPA, FCA, ICD.D Managing Partner
Fun Facts/Personal tidbits
• Although a farm boy at heart, I love boating and entertaining friends and family at our part time home in Kelowna. Whether it is a combine or a Wakesetter, I am equally at home behind the controls.
• I value time with people – annual fishing trips with the guys, weekend travel with friends, poker nights, beers in our boardroom, or hosting our Wilde & Co team at our farm – I get a lot of joy from social activities.
Experience Highlights and Special Skills
• Having significant experience in public practice, as well as industry enables me to help businesses from both an internal and external perspective.
• Have helped many large businesses and ‘high net worth’ clients with tax solutions, business advice and estate planning.
• Director roles with CPA Alberta and Compassion House have honed my strategic and governance skills, which has also benefited our corporate clients.
• My personal experience farming provides deep understanding to help farm families with complex succession, tax and estate matters.
• Was very involved with Ed Stelmach’s leadership campaign, constituency executive, and continue to serve as Treasurer of the Ed Stelmach Community Foundation.
• CPA Alberta, Chair and have held volunteer leadership roles with the profession for the past nine years, including co-chair of the CA/CMA/CGA merger.
• Compassion House, Chair
• Elk Island Community Foundation Director
• Numerous community roles including past chair of Chamber of Commerce
• Board member with CPA Education Foundation
Strength’s Finder Dominant Attributes:
Achiever, Responsibility, Maximizer, Self-Assurance, Positivity