FCPA, FCA, ICD.D Partner
Fun Facts/Personal Tidbit
• Grew up ‘in the business’ as my Dad Jerry started Wilde & Company when I was four years old. Strong family influence and culture retained with next generation Luke, Ashley and Kyle, and other family on our team.
• Excited to be training my German Sheppard puppy ‘Matcha’
• Spent at lot of time on the combine this fall and not so much time on my horse!
Experience Highlights and Special Skills
• Current director roles with Canadian Business Growth Fund (CBGF) and AVAC Ltd and past directorships with ATB Financial and Athabasca University have honed my strategic and governance skills.
• My personal experience farming provides deep understanding to better serve farm families with complex succession, tax and estate matters.
• Over 35 years of municipal and NPO audit and consulting, including internal control assessments, fraud investigations, joint municipal agreements, Council orientation and course instruction.
• Elk Island Community Foundation, Chair
• Wendybrook Music Festival, committee member for over twenty years
• CPA Alberta Awards Committee and CPA Canada Competency Map Committee
• Rotary member for over 30 years
Strength’s Finder Dominant Attributes:
Strategic, Positivity, Woo, Ideation, Connectedness