Renée Senko, CPA, CA
My husband Greg and I think Vegreville is a great community to raise our two children, Kendal and Alex. We are kept busy with our children’s activities and volunteering for various organizations, which allows us to give something back to the community. In our spare time we enjoy camping, surfing, skiing and a few games of golf.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE BACKGROUND
I have been in Vegreville since 1991. We love the quality of life a small community offers, but also enjoy the conveniences of the city so close by. Wilde & Company is a part of our family. I joined the Wilde & Company partnership in 2004.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES
- Partner, Wilde & Company, 2004-present
- Rotary Club of Vegreville, President 2014-15
- Rotary Club Outbound Counsellor, 2014-present
- Physician Recruitment Committee, 2013
- Vegreville School of Ballet Treasurer, 2010-2012
- Vegreville School of Ballet, Treasurer consultant, 2012-2014
- Vegreville Christmas Bureau volunteer
- St. Mary’s High School Advisory Council Treasurer, 2010-present
- Lakeland College Professional Accounting Advisory Board committee, 1999-2012
- St. Martin’s School Advisory Council Treasurer, 2008-2012
- Board Member, Vegreville & District Chamber of Commerce, 2004-2009
- President, Vegreville & District Chamber of Commerce, 2006
- Vegreville & District Chamber of Commerce Christmas party volunteer, 2000-2004
- Community Association for Lasting Success board member, 2001-2003
- Community volunteer and treasurer for the Vegreville Crisis Association, Vegreville Preschool Association, and St. Martin’s Kindergarten Association
WORDS OF WISDOM
Now may be the right time to start your new business. It is important to talk to a professional right from the start to ensure you receive the right advice.